About Me

My photo
Creative cards, scrapbooking, crafting tips.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Valentines in December.... Why Not?

Super excited about the new Stampin' Up Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs coming out.  What is that, you ask?  It's a supplemental catalog featuring stamp sets for: Birthdays, Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Mother's Day, and Easter.  Super fun!  Plus, once the catalog goes live, (January 6th), for every $50 you spend out of any catalog, you get to choose a free product out of the Sale-A-Bration catalog!  Who doesn't like free stuff?  I know I do!  Free stuff ranging from paper packs (I have a paper problem/addiction), blendabilities markers, or stamp sets!  So here are a few of the projects I have made using some of the new products.  Take a look, take-a-lookers.... e-mail me with any questions! 

 This tiny treat bag with the King Size Hershey bar in it was made with a new thinlit die for the Big Shot.  It is a lot of fun! 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment