About Me

My photo
Creative cards, scrapbooking, crafting tips.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Celebrate Your Big Day with Cake!

I've been having so much fun playing with all of the free stamps and accessories you can get during Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration! 

This time I used the Big Day Stamp set to create a card for my mother-in-law for her big "77th" birthday!  You can receive this stamp set free with a $50 purchase until March 31st, 2015.

I also used Stampin' Up's new chalkboard paper and chalk inks for the first time.  The inks are subtle but they are really a nice element when doing a card. 

This card is oversized, so I also created a custom envelope using the envelope punch board.  

Here are the card measurements: 

Black Cardstock  12 x 9 1/2  (Finished card is 6  x 4 3/4) 
Piece of Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack  5 3/4 x 4 1/2
I'm sorry I don't have the other measurements because I already gave to my mother-in-law and forgot to measure!   I used the ric rac from ribbon that I already had in my craft supply. 

Let me know if you have any questions.  E-mail me at:  princessheidiann@yahoo.com
or order from my website: 

Thanks for stopping by!
Heidi


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment